Technology innovators, experts and leaders may apply for a Tech.Pass to come to Singapore to
perform frontier and disruptive innovations.
Tech.Pass holders are permitted to take up multiple roles concurrently in Singapore. Candidates
are required to fulfil any two of the following criteria to apply for this pass:
- Fixed monthly salary (in the last 1 year) of at least S$20,000.
- 5 years’ experience in a leading role in a tech company with a valuation/market cap of at
least US$500million or at least US$30 million funding raised.
- 5 years’ experience in a leading role in the development of a tech product that has at least
100,000 monthly active users or generates an annual revenue of at least US$100 million.
Any two of these
- Fixed monthly salary of S$20,000 (flexible in certain cases)
- 5 years’ experience in a tech company with a valuation of US$500 million or
funding of US$ 30million
- 5 years’ experience in leading or developing a tech product that has at
least 10,000 users or US$100 million in revenue
|2 years and renewable
within 8 weeks
||Application: S$ 105
Issuance/ renewal: $225
Multiple Journey Visa (If required) S$30
Highlights of Tech.Pass
- Individuals can start and operate one or more tech companies.
- Individuals can be employed in one or more Singapore-based companies at any time.
- Individuals can be a consultant or mentor, or a lecturer in a local institution of higher
- Individuals can be an investor or director in one or more Singapore-based companies.
- Individuals will not be required to apply for different passes as they transit between
- Long Term Passes for dependent family are available for this pass by MOM.
- Validity of 2 years at first issuance and can be renewed for another 2 years, upon meeting
- Pass renewals are granted depending on the pass holder’s satisfactory performance and
contribution to the development of the Singapore Tech sector. Pass holders may find it
difficult to establish themselves and achieve the expected criteria in the short 2 year time
- The pass holder’s dependant spouse is not permitted to work in Singapore, unless the spouse
finds a job where the employer is willing to apply for the relevant Work Pass that matches
the job role, salary, spouse qualifications and experience.
- Passport Copy
- Detailed CV
- Details of the candidate’s overall/ other income or financial position (with supporting
documents) - other than and beyond their fixed monthly salary
- Monthly payslips for the last 3 months, or the candidate’s most recent tax statements,
- Details of the candidate’s previous experience, along with their employing company’s
valuation or funding information, and /or
- Product Application user and revenue reports, etc
- Detailed 2000-character writeup on the candidate’s plans in Singapore
- Two professional references with contact details
- Other documents, as may be requested by MOM during assessment of the candidate’s
For more information, please visit the Economic
Development Board website at
or contact our
dedicated team of specialists for assistance with your Singapore Tech.Pass application.
All work pass/visa services will be provided by immigration specialists from our EA Licenced entity,
Aspri HR Services LLP [EA Licence No.: 15C7792]