Overseas Networks and Expertise Pass (ONE Pass) Application
Professionals who are earning or will earn an equivalent of S$30,000 or more a month from a
single employment source in Singapore can now apply to live and work in Singapore under this
newly launched Overseas Networks and Expertise Pass, or “ONE Pass”.
Individuals with outstanding achievements in the arts and culture sector, sports, as well as
academia and research, can qualify for the ONE Pass without meeting the salary criterion.
Educational qualifications are not as pertinent to approval of this skilled work visa, as
compared to other Work Passes offered by the Singapore Government. This pass is evaluated on a
case-by-case basis, allowing the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) assessing officers to take
a more holistic approach in appraising a candidate’s eligibility, including assessing potential
to bring valuable perspectives and contributions to the Singapore economy and society.
One Pass Holders are permitted to operate and work for multiple entities and employers in
Singapore, thus providing greater flexibility for people with an entrepreneurial mindset and/or
multiple income streams, such as advisory and project-based work.
|Overseas Networks & Expertise (ONE) Pass
Fixed monthly salary of S$30,000 (flexible in certain cases)
Outstanding achievements in the arts and culture sector, sports, or academia and
||Application: S$ 105
Issuance/ renewal: $225
Multiple Journey Visa (If required) S$30
Highlights of the Overseas Networks and Expertise Pass
- Exemptions – Employers hiring ONE Pass employees
are exempted from many of the restrictions
attached to other Work Passes – such as compliance with the Fair Consideration Framework job
advertising requirement and, Complementarity Assessment Framework (COMPASS). Furthermore,
the ONE Pass holder’s employer is not restricted by any foreign worker quotas or levies and
is therefore free to engage the ONE Pass holder without limitations.
- Group companies – Employers that are part of a
Group of companies, e.g., with subsidiaries
or branch offices, can now allow the employee to work for and oversee its various ventures
- Multiple Employers – Individuals holding ONE Pass
can work for multiple unrelated employers,
start their own business, and switch employers without having to worry about MOM approval.
- Validity Period – The ONE Pass has a validity and
renewal period of 5 years. This is the
longest validity pass period of all the passes issued by the Singapore government, allowing
both the individual and their employer(s) more stability to make long term plans.
- Renewal criteria – Entrepreneurs on this pass will
not have to conform with the strict
qualifying renewal criteria and capital spending requirement applicable for an Entrepass.
- Family Passes – Dependent family long term passes
(Dependant Pass) will be easier to obtain
under this Work Pass, as compared to any other Work Pass offered by the Singapore
- Work privileges for Spouse – The pass holder’s
dependent foreign spouse will be permitted to
work on a Letter of Consent (to be applied for by spouse’s Singapore employer).
- The ONE Pass holder must earn a fixed monthly salary of at least S$30,000 from a single
employer, in addition to other sources income (if any).
- The ONE Pass holder is required to report details of all professional activities and
earnings to the Ministry of Manpower annually.
- Passport Copy
- Detailed CV
- Details of additional income (with supporting documents) other than fixed monthly salary
from the principal employer
- Copy of monthly payslips for the last 12 months
- Copy of the candidate’s most recent Tax returns
- Detailed 2000-character writeup on the candidate’s plans in Singapore
- Other documents, as may be requested by MOM during the candidate’s application assessment
For more information, please visit ONE Pass at the MOM website
or contact our dedicated team of specialists for assistance with your
Singapore ONE Pass application.
All work pass/visa services will be handled by immigration specialists from our EA Licenced Partner,
Aspri HR Services LLP [EA Licence No.: 15C7792]