Incorporate A Singapore Company Now
What's a Company Starter Pack?
A company starter pack includes all the things that you need to run your business. All you have to do is focus on the business side, and leave all the compliance to us.
- Electronic confirmation of Incorporation and hardcopy of Certificate of Incorporation
- One set of ACRA standard Company’s Constitution
- Minutes of the First Board Meeting
- Fully set up statutory registers of Members, Directors, and Company Secretary (Allotments, Transfer, Share Certificates, Mortages, and Debentures)
- Minutes file for Directors and Members Resolutions
- Self-inking Company Stamp
- Common Seal
- ACRA BizFile print out of Company Profile
- Certificate of Appointment for Corporate Representative (if corporate shareholder is on board)
- Directors’ Resolution for Corporate Bank Account opening
- Lodgement of increase in paid up capital once share capital has been deposited into bank by member(s)
Provision of Registered Office Address (ROA) and provision of a Company Secretary and Secretarial Agent services will be charged separately. Please contact us to know more about these services.
Process Time for Incorporation: 2-3 days
Timing subject to name availability, provision of requested information, and due diligence checks carried out by our compliance team.
The name approval is usually very quick (almost instantly) but in some instances, if the name is too similar to existing company names ACRA will take up to 3 working days to approve the name, after an appeal is lodged.